We are seeking honest and dynamic Sales Representatives. If you are an ambitious and motivated individual looking to launch a successful and lucrative career, join our automobile sales team.
As an Automotive Sales Representative with Victory Chevrolet, you will capitalize on our superb dealership collection support, provided through broad community-based advertising and a strong online presence, as you learn to consult on an array of products, their features and their benefits to customers.
· Prior sales experience (preferred)
· Experience providing quality customer service
· Professional appearance
· Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
· Organization and follow-up skills
· Computer literacy
· High degree of integrity and professionalism with customers and our teams.
· Handle customer complaints in prompt & professional manner
· Organize & rearrange the inventory as directed by the manager
· Must have a valid state driver's license
· Pre-employment background check and drug-screen required prior to hire.
· Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and suppliers
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
· Normal office environment
· Prolonged periods of personal computer usage and data entry
· Ability to operate an automobile
· Exposure to inclement weather
*The above does not include all the responsibilities of this position. It is expected from time to time there will be other duties that are not specifically listed here which you will be expected to complete.